IPP>PRO - Print by reference

JK Martin jkm at underscore.com
Fri May 30 13:49:39 EDT 1997

Good point about passing credentials (or lack thereof) to the printer
for print-by-reference.

What if we were to implicitly limit print-by-reference to only world-
readable documents (ie, no credentials needed)?

For the suggested scenarios of enterprise document repositories and
general public repositories (eg, IETF drafts), this should work just
fine, right?  In the case of the enterprise, the repository is assumed
to be inside the firewall, anyway, so "public" access is pretty much
assumed.

	...jay