Paul Moore paulmo at microsoft.com
Sun Jun 8 20:26:46 EDT 1997

By Reference:
I do not think that all the issues of print by reference have been
thought out yet. You are right that an attribute could be added, but
this is fundamentally different from the existing print operation - I
would make it a separate operation. A print server can ignore any
attribute and still be able to print, this is not the case for a
document URL attribute. I would have "PrintThis" and "PrintThat" as two
distinct operations that a server may or may not implement.

Attribute names:
Whatever seems correct to the group.(I was merely advising against
calling something 'Job&%Copies#*@')

Type byte:
This was suggested to me already. I am neutral on the subject. I did not
make the change becuase it was not discussed in San Diego. There are a
few question I have on it which I would like to see discussed before
finalising.

SetOf:
I remember the discussion - I was not sure what was agreed. I am neutral
on the topic - whatever the consensus is, I will put in.