Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Mon Jun 23 13:15:28 EDT 1997

I have posted a new verion of the Model document and I have
sent a text version of the same to the IETF as "draft-ietf-ipp-model-02.txt"

Look in:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623-rev-ms6.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623-ms6.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/ipp-model-970623.txt

ipp-model-970623-rev.doc  Is the MSWord97 version with revision marks
ipp-model-970623-rev-ms6.doc  Is the MSWord6.0 version with rev marks
ipp-model-970623-rev.pdf Is the PDF version with rev marks
ipp-model-970623.doc  Is the MSWord97 version (no rev marks)
ipp-model-970623-ms6.doc Is the MSWord6.0 version (no rev marks)
ipp-model-970623.pdf Is the PDF version (no rev marks)
ipp-model-970623.txt Is the same as draft-ietf-ipp-model-02.txt

When commenting on this version, you can use ipp-model-970623.pdf which
has line numbers.  I will be bringing about 20 paper copies of this to the
June 25-26 meetings.

I have also posted the list of issues we need to review:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_MOD/model-issues-970623.pdf

I will bring paper copies of this as well.

Scott A. Isaacson
Print Services Consulting Engineer
Novell Inc., 122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
V: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
F: (801) 861-4025, E: scott_isaacson at novell.com
W: http://www.novell.com