You wanted to refresh the REQ ID and asked me to review the document.
I read through the requirements document and did not find much to
Here is what I found.
1) section 2.1.4 I found the following paragraph confusing
Print jobs will also be submitted by background or batch
applications without human intervention. Any application
Internet printing application must support this type of
2) section 2.2.1 and 2.2.2 Should it be stated that these are not
addressed in V1.0
3) section 3.1 Should the characteristics that might be considered
when locating a printer be brought in line with the DIR document.
4) section 3.5 Is end-user notification a V1.0 requirement?
5) section 3.6 Should cancel job and modify job be lumped together?
6) section 4.3 The first bulleted item still refers to tags for
attributes and attribute values.
7)section 6 Email address corrections Tom Hastings:
hastings at cp10.es.xerox.com and Peter Zehler:
pzehler at channels.mc.xerox.com
8) Throughout scenarios replace job id = #12345 with job uri =
9) Throughout scenarios adjust returns from print operations to bring
in line with MOD doc.
10) section 3.1 and Throughout scenarios remove references to
Email: pzehler at channels.mc.xerox.com
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
Voice: (716) 265-8755
"I always wanted to be somebody,
but I should have been more specific."