IPP>PRO new version of protocol doc for Wed meeting

IPP>PRO new version of protocol doc for Wed meeting

Robert Herriot Robert.Herriot at Eng.Sun.COM
Tue Jul 8 23:10:28 EDT 1997

I have made a few revisions to the IPP protocol document based on feedback.
The protocol has not changed -- only the explanation has. Hopefully
it is clearer now.

The documents that I have downloaded are:

Without revision marks:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708.ps

With revision marks relative to the July 2 version.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PRO/ipp970708-rev.ps

Hopefully, enough of you will have looked over the changes
that we can review the new one without revisions marks.

If someone can produce a pdf or txt version, I would appreciate it.
BTW, I forgot to change the date in the document. It still says July 2.

Bob Herriot