IPP> MOD - new model document

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 30 16:58:28 EDT 1997

At 07:20 PM 7/29/97 PDT, Scott Isaacson wrote:
>I have posted the new model document.  Look in
>My machine is crashing trying to generate the .txt  Could someone try it for
>off of the rtf file?  If I can't get the .txt version I  can't send a new
>one to the
>IETF.  It should be called draft-ietf-ipp-model-04.txt.

Tom and I have spent the last few hours frenetically trying to generate the
text file in IETF format.  We succeeded in getting a version which has too
few lines per page, but it least it has all the text in it.

It was sent to the IETF just minutes before the deadline.

Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com