IPP> MOD - new model document

Carl-Uno Manros cmanros at cp10.es.xerox.com
Wed Jul 30 16:58:28 EDT 1997

At 07:20 PM 7/29/97 PDT, Scott Isaacson wrote:
>I have posted the new model document.  Look in
>
>new_MOD/ipp-model-970725.pdf
>new_MOD/ipp-model-970725-rev.pdf
>new_MOD/ipp-model-970725.rtf
>
>My machine is crashing trying to generate the .txt  Could someone try it for
>me
>off of the rtf file?  If I can't get the .txt version I  can't send a new
>one to the
>IETF.  It should be called draft-ietf-ipp-model-04.txt.
>
>Scott

Scott,

Tom and I have spent the last few hours frenetically trying to generate the
text file in IETF format.  We succeeded in getting a version which has too
few lines per page, but it least it has all the text in it.

It was sent to the IETF just minutes before the deadline.

regards,

Carl-Uno
Carl-Uno Manros
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com