Roger K Debry rdebry at us.ibm.com
Thu Aug 21 10:02:38 EDT 1997

The only thing that worries me a bit is the complexity of this when
the IPP Printer is on a server that is driving multiple physical printers.
If the physical printers have different capabilities in this regard (maybe
one senses languages A and B, another senses B and C, one has
not autosensing capability at all, and the last I can't tell. What does the
server report in this case?

Roger K deBry
Senior Technical Staff Member
Architecture and Technology