A last minute Agenda, subject to discussion at the beginning of the meeting.
Meeting times as usual 8:30 am - 6:00 pm both days.
We will start off with Model & Semantics:
- Start by checking which M & S details we want to spend time on in the
which we should rule out as things for version 2.
- At 10 am on September 17 we will hold the phone conference on Job URI vs.
Printer URI + 32-bit ID. This will last until we have reached an
this is now the most important issue to get resolved.
- Other M + S subjects that come to mind are:
- How do we register MIME types for document types?
- Do we have the complete solution for asynchronous notifications?
- Are we happy with the new Appendix E?
- Do we have agreement about the security solution for M & S?
- Any other issues that are open on Scott's list or that we agreed in the
discussion to consider within the scope of Version 1?
Suspecting that M & S will take all day on Wednesday, I expect to tackle the
subjects on Thursday:
- Any remaining discussions on the Directory Schema document.
- Fix up any remaining issues with the Protocol document (including security).
- Review latest version of the Rationale document (if available).
- Discuss the kind of changes we think are still needed for the Requirements
- Discuss the LPR Mappinng document to see if we are agreed about the content.
(This subject might be postponed if we run out of time).
- Discuss Prototype interworking issues.
It looks like we will have no difficulty to keep busy for the two days
I look forward to see many of you in Atlanta and PLEASE make sure that you phone
in for the phone conference on Wednesday morning if you want to express any
JOB URI etc.
The numbers as reminder:
The phone number is 1-423-523-7162. The access code is 190148.
The starting time is 1:00 pm Eastern, 10:00 am Pacific.