IPP> Use of SSL3 Framing????

Turner, Randy rturner at sharplabs.com
Thu Nov 6 17:11:05 EST 1997

Let me emphasize the word "de facto", because I can't think of any HTTP
server shipping today that doesn't support HTTPS (Netscape Enterprise
Server, Microsoft IIS, Apache). The question was whether or not there is
some requirement, and there is no STANDARD requirement that HTTP servers
support
SSL3, but there is a very strong MARKET requirement for this type of
support.

Randy