IPP> TES - January meeting

Carl-Uno Manros carl at manros.com
Wed Dec 17 12:51:35 EST 1997

Peter,

As we expect to have handed over all our texts to the IETF by that time,
my plan is that the Wednesday IPP meeting will primarily focus on any
problems that the testers have found, as well as any other activities
relating to testing.

Will this be enough or do think that more time is required?

Carl-Uno