We discussed the schedule for IPP/1.1 in our phone conference yesterday.
Here are the latest mile stone dates I want us to work to:
1) Closing off the current WG Last Call tomorrow April 30.
2) Have new drafts with resolutions for all known issues from the editors by
3) Start a new WG Last Call period no later than May 14.
The second Last Call is to make sure that we have agreements on the exact
changes resulting from the first Last Call, not to bring up new issues.
4) Close second WG Last Call on May 28 (same week as the Philadelphia IPP
5) Final editing and sending the documents to the IESG no later than mid
6) Discuss any feedback from the IESG in the July IPP Meeting and IETF
Principal Engineer - Xerox Architecture Center - Xerox Corporation
701 S. Aviation Blvd., El Segundo, CA, M/S: ESAE-231
Phone +1-310-333 8273, Fax +1-310-333 5514
Email: manros at cp10.es.xerox.com