IPP> RE: draft-ietf-ipp-ops-set2-03

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Sat Apr 10 15:59:44 EDT 2004

Hi folks,

Note that Tom Hastings did a first cut at fixing the IPP Admin
security considerations back in October 2003 (not posted as an I-D).
Available in the IPP archive on the PWG FTP server at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-031001-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_OPS/ipp-ops-set2-04-031001-rev.doc

I had minor review comments at the time (I'll dig them up).

Cheers,
- Ira (contributing editor to IPP Admin operations)

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434