[IPP] IPP Finishings 2.1: New draft posted

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Wed Oct 5 05:40:28 UTC 2016

Greetings again,

I have reposted it with one small change:

>  * make the resolution either use "short-edge-feed" or to change the media
>    source to 'tray-1' (usually a manual feed input source, at least on HP
>    printers) where the user might be instructed via a prompt to provide the
>    needed media size and feed orientation.

Now the "job-resolvers-supported" example lists 'manual' as an alternate "media-source". As it was before the end of the day, I didn't roll the release date.

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/