[IPP] "Get-User-Supported-Values" operation?

Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect) smith.kennedy at hp.com
Fri Jan 13 06:32:48 UTC 2017

Greetings,

I remember back when I was doing the IPP Implementor's Guide v2 we had discussed a "Get-User-Supported-Values" operation, that would provide the list of supported attributes for a given user. Now that we are a few years on from that, and in the middle of System Service, what is the current IPP WG thinking about where such an operation ought to be defined?

Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Wireless Architect - Client Software - IPG-PPS
    Standards - IEEE ISTO PWG / Bluetooth SIG / Wi-Fi Alliance / NFC Forum / USB IF
    Chair, IEEE ISTO Printer Working Group
    HP Inc.
*/