[IPP] Fwd: IPP related project ideas for GSoC 2018.

Ira McDonald blueroofmusic at gmail.com
Wed Feb 28 20:41:32 UTC 2018

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Aveek Basu <aveek.basu at lexmark.com>
Date: Tue, Feb 27, 2018 at 12:47 PM
Subject: IPP related project ideas for GSoC 2018.
To: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless & Standards Architec)" <smith.kennedy at hp.com>
Cc: Ira McDonald <blueroofmusic at gmail.com>, Till Kamppeter <
till.kamppeter at gmail.com>, Michael R Sweet <msweet at apple.com>

Hi Smith,

We have the following three ideas for GSoC 2018 final list :

   - Enhancements for ipptool
   - PWG Raster "lint" program
   - Enhance "ippserver" to support the full range of IPP data types

Would you or anyone from PWG be able to mentor the students? Please confirm
so that we can send the invite from Google GSoC portal.

Regards,
Aveek

--
Regards,