[IPP] Updated draft of "How to Use the IPP" book posted

Michael Sweet msweet at apple.com
Wed Sep 19 03:11:24 UTC 2018

All,

I have posted an updated interim draft of the "How to Use the Internet Printing Protocol" book to:

	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippguide-20180918.epub
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippguide-20180918.html
	https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippguide-20180918.pdf

This draft incorporates all of the comments and feedback from the May 2018 face-to-face meeting.  Per our previous discussions, the plan is to "publish" this on the PWG web site ASAP, so I'd like to do a brief review of the updated book at the next IPP conference call (on September 27th), make any editorial changes that are identified, and post the result soon after.