[IPP] MIB construction information

Paul Santangelo paul.santangelo at kmbs.konicaminolta.us
Fri May 10 19:44:53 UTC 2019

Hey Paul:

Nice to hear from you again.  I am trying to install our Private MIB
into WireShark to decode the OID and Values.

After I submitted the email, I found one that looked very similar to
others in the MIB folder under wireshark.

I moved the file over and named it properly as the name in the file and
then added the filename to the SMI Modules.

I then relaunch Wireshark and get this error:

I am going back through the MIB to see what can be causing the error,
but without a reference, I'm not sure that I will find it.

Regards,

Paul Santangelo, CCNA, CNE
Escalation System Support (ESS) Integrator
Konica Minolta Business Solutions U.S.A., Inc.
101 Williams Drive Ramsey, NJ 07446
Office: 800-825-5664 <tel:800-825-5664>
Visit us: Count on Konica Minolta <http://www.countonkonicaminolta.com/>
<http://www.facebook.com/konicaminoltaus>