Zehler, Peter Peter.Zehler at xerox.com
Wed Dec 19 09:04:42 EST 2007

All,

I have made many of the changes to the schema and WSDL.  As far as I
know the only thing I have not included in the update is the request for
consistency in the naming of X/Y, Height/Width, CrossFeed/Feed,
SlowScanDir/FastScanDir.....  (I think this will require a little more
conversation)  The MFD Web Page <http://www.pwg.org/mfd/index.html> has
been updated.  There is now a section on Schema.  There you will find a
few useful links.

 <Browse the PWG Semantic Model Schema v2
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSm2rev108_Server.html#Link0A04D6C8>
> - This is a real help for those of you without XML SPY or some other
graphical XML Editor.

<Table of contents for schema files
<http://www.pwg.org/mfd/navigate/PwgSm2rev108.html> >   - There is a
link to a table of contents for the schema files.

<Zip file containing Schema, WSDL and XMLSPY project file
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip> > - So you
can easily download the work in progress

(Note: I don't yet have a way to easily generate graphical views of the
WSDL (i.e. Operations and parameters) but I am still trying a few
things.)

I will collect the comments until the next teleconference.  I will post
the issues/comments prior to the next teleconference.   The
specification is rather out of date but I want to get a chance to
address the existing comments before we turn the crank for another
update.  I will help expedite the conversation by only allowing
discussion on elements that are still in the model.

Merry Christmas,

Pete

PWG calendar:

<http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=istopwg%40gmail.com>

Date/Time:

January 10, 3pm EST

Agenda:

1.	Approve previous meeting minutes
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/minutes/PWG_MFD_minutes_20071211.pdf>
2.	Agenda bashing
3.	Discuss the comments raised on the mail list
4.	Discuss specification
5.	Discuss next steps

Document  (unchanged) :

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/wd-mfdscan10-20071203.pdf>

WSDL/Schema ( Still in rough form and in transition.  Updated to reflect
face to face comments):

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/schemas/PWG-SM2-Latest.zip>

Click Here to Join Live Meeting
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%
25%3EFj5sN>