There will be an MFD conference call at 3:00 PM EST (12:00 PM PST)
February 24. Below is the proposed agenda
The meeting is held in accord with the PWG Intellectual Property Policy.
Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570
Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not
1. Identify Minute Taker
2. Approval of minutes from 2/1/11 face to face meeting
3. Agenda bashing
4. Discuss MFD Model and Common Semantics Last Call
5. Review Action Items
6. Next steps
1) Mike to provide boilerplate text for section 12 security
considerations as part of the last call comments
2) Nancy to provide last call feedback requesting changes to the
3) Bill to coordinate review of new security considerations text.
4) Pete to make sure that the latest version of the schema uses a
different version number than the latest named version.
5) Pete to add link to latest named version of the schema as well on
6) Bill will look for text from previous MFD Overall drafts that
was removed for System Control Service
7) Mike to add printer-charge-info-uri discussion to IPP Everywhere
Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com <mailto:Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com>
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...