Lloyd Young lpyoung at lexmark.com
Thu Jan 16 13:15:36 EST 1997

I do not think a Wednesday afternoon general PMP meeting will
work because completing the interoperability testing is number
one priority. If we are not done by Wednesday noon then the
interoperability testing will continue until it is complete
or Stardust Labs throws us out of their area whichever occurs
first. If interoperability testing is still going on, all printer
vendors will be involved with that and not able to attend any
general PMP meeting. A general PMP meeting without the printer
vendors is not very interesting to me.

Lloyd