Ron Bergman rbergma at dpc.com
Fri Oct 23 18:40:52 EDT 1998

Paul,

Very good suggestion!  I will change finSupplyCurrentLevel as follows
prior to submission to the IETF next week.

finSupplyCurrentLevel OBJECT-TYPE
    SYNTAX      Integer32
    MAX-ACCESS  read-write
    STATUS      current
    DESCRIPTION
      "The current level if this supply is a container; the
       remaining space if this supply is a receptacle. If this
       supply container/receptacle can reliably sense this value,
       the value is sensed  and is read-only; otherwise the value
       may be written by a control panel or management
       application.  The value (-1) means other and places no
       restrictions on this parameter. The value (-2) means
       unknown.  A value of (-3) means that the printer knows there
       is some supply or remaining space."
    DEFVAL      { -2 }      -- unknown
    ::= { finSupplyEntry 8 }

	Ron Bergman