PMP> Printer MIB draft posted

harryl at us.ibm.com harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri May 5 18:20:27 EDT 2000

Today I posted a draft of the Printer MIB intended for last or (at least)
penultimate internal call before sending to the IETF. Section 4 contains a
list of updates. I'd like some time on the NYC agenda to not necessarily
review this in detail but at least take comments. Of course, please
comment on the reflector!

There are a couple "issues" remaining.

1. That Top 25 alert table (Apdx E) is horrible in terms of formatting and
I think it's useless in it's current condition. I'd like to remove it!
2. There's the issues I posted earlier to day about mailto: etc. for
Service and Operator contact info
3. I'm not sure I've got the correct references to IPP standards docs. in
the channel info for the IPP channel

Otherwise, I (hope) think, it's in pretty good shape!

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/drafts/draft-ietf-printmib-info-05.txt

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems