PMP> Printer MIB draft posted

harryl at us.ibm.com harryl at us.ibm.com
Fri May 5 23:51:30 EDT 2000

Yes, I'm all for highlighting it on the PWG web site and even putting a
reference to it in the MIB draft (if that's "allowed"). I agree the "Top
25" was a valuable exercise. It's just the lack of usability in the
current text format that I don't like.

Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

Jay Martin <jkm at underscore.com>