PMP> We're Giving Away Free Stuff? Please Register Today!!

PMP> We're Giving Away Free Stuff? Please Register Today!!

LIFETIMEINC0ME at AOL.COM LIFETIMEINC0ME at AOL.COM
Sat Aug 25 18:06:06 EDT 2001

www.quickinfo247.com/1884702/REGISTER

We are looking for 2 to 3 people to give free stuff to and you qualify.  (double click on or visit any of the websites above to register for free stuff
today!!!).  The cost to you is nothing and you have no obligation!!!  Please allow us a few minutes to process your registration.

Your e-mail address was referred to us as a person who is interested in hearing about our free offers.  This is not a solicitation.  If we sent you this
e-mail in error and you don't wish to register to receive FREE stuff in the future just send an e-mail to lifetimeinc0me at AOL.COM and we will remove
you from our distribution list forever, and we apologize for any inconvenience.