McDonald, Ira IMcDonald at crt.xerox.com
Mon Sep 3 13:20:27 EDT 2001

Hi folks,

Several reviewers found that the link (the correct name) in Printer MIB v2
to the Top 25 Errors table was broken (and no PDFs were present).  This
has all been corrected now.  The link (both .pdf and .doc) names the
latest (1998) version of the Top 25 Errors.  Various older (1997) versions
are archived in the same directory.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pmp/contributions/Top25Errors.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pmp/contributions/Top25Errors.doc

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald
  High North Inc