McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Fri Sep 20 14:30:27 EDT 2002

Hi Juergen,

Oops!  Good question.  I would say use the Marker row specified by
'prtMarkerDefaultIndex' in the 'prtGeneralTable'.

But we sure ought to specify this in the descriptions of the two
'prtInterpreterTable' columnar objects.  Right?

Further, it's not meaningful (and SHOULD NOT be done) to have
different addressability units for different markers or
interpreters in the same instance of the Printer MIB, in
my humble opinion.

Cheers,
- Ira McDonald, co-editor of Printer MIB v2
  High North Inc