McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Mon Jul 18 11:50:28 EDT 2005

Hi,

The actual order of a few of the fields will be slightly different.
I was tired when I wrote that note below.  But content the same.

I'll send out some new diagrams soon too, but for each use model:

(1) Network Spooler
    - 1 ppmPrinterTable entry for each downstream network printer
    - 1 ppmPortTable entry for each supported protocol type

(2) External Network Adapter
    - 1 ppmPrinterTable entry for each downstream hardware interface
    - 1 ppmPortTable entry for each supported protocol type

(3) Network Printer (or Internal Network Adapter [INA])
    - EXACTLY ONE ppmPrinterTable entry (and one hrDeviceIndex)
    - 1 ppmPortTable entry for each supported protocol type

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com