thrasher at lexmark.com thrasher at lexmark.com
Mon Jul 18 19:04:35 EDT 2005

Retry, placed the file at the following link on the PWG server.

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/interop/PortMonMIB-Proto-Results.zip
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 07/18/2005 07:01 PM -----

Jerry Thrasher
07/18/2005 06:41 PM

        To:     pmp at pwg.org
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: PWG meeting.(PortMon MIB prototype results)

Posted on behalf of Craig
----- Forwarded by Jerry Thrasher/Lex/Lexmark on 07/18/2005 06:40 PM -----

"Whittle, Craig" <cwhittle at sharplabs.com>
07/18/2005 05:57 PM

        To:     "'Harry Lewis'" <harryl at us.ibm.com>
        cc:     "'thrasher at lexmark.com'" <thrasher at lexmark.com>
        Subject:        RE: PWG meeting.

All:

Please note the attached zip file with the results of our interoperability
testing last week.  The zip file contains a spreadsheet with the results
of
the "MIB walks" conducted on prototypes provided by Kyocera,
Konica-Minolta,
Lexmark, and Ricoh.   It also contains a MS Word document with our
findings
which were reviewed Friday morning.  A screen snapshot showing Apple's
application of the MIB in their prototype UI is also included.  Both Apple
and Microsoft were able to exercise their test applications furthering
their
development efforts.  Overall the interoperability tests were very
successful.  Thanks to all that participated.  A special note of
appreciation goes to Paul Danbold and Apple for hosting this event.

Best regards,

**CW