PMP> Updates for IANA Printer MIB

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jul 26 13:14:29 EDT 2005

Hi Harry,

Please see my note to Bert about my typo.

But, yes, like ALL other textual conventions in IANA Printer MIB and Printer
MIB v2
it makes sense to define 'unknown' for the default value of a new row in the
table.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434