PMP> [Process] Updates for IANA Printer MIB

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Jul 26 13:27:31 EDT 2005

Hi Bert,

Reading RFC 2434 (Guidelines for IANA Considerations), I concluded
that _before_ submitting a request to IANA, one should submit it
for discussion to the current/former working mailing list.

And since I committed an awful typo on that erroneous ASN.1 comment,
it was worth it.

I'll submit the change request to IANA in a few days after any
further comment on this mailing list settles.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434