Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Mar 23 15:36:36 EST 2006

This is a reminder and solicitation for anyone working on a MFD Alerts to
get at least a strawman of your proposal posted and announced to PMP ASAP
so people will have an opportunity to review prior to the April f2f. Our
PWG process actually requires 1 week lead time but more time would be very
helpful. All proposals are welcome and encouraged. To my knowledge, Ron
Bergman (Printer MIB) and Tom Silver (Printer and HR MIBs) have already
indicated they are working on MFD Alert proposals.
Harry Lewis
IBM STSM
http://www.pwg.org
IBM Printing Systems