PMP> June 8 Teleconference Minutes Posted

Bergman, Ron Ron.Bergman at rpsa.ricoh.com
Mon Jun 12 12:38:54 EDT 2006

The minutes can be found at:

	ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/minutes/mfp/MFP_Minutes_20060608.pdf

An updated MFP Alert Groups Specification will be available shortly.
The next discussion of the spec will occur at the PWG meeting next week in Camus, Washington.
For those who are unable to attend the meeting may dial in.

	1-866-365-4406
	Passcode: 2635888#

The meeting will start at 1:00 PM PDT (4:00 PM EDT) on Thursday June 22.
(I will confirm this time and send out a reminder next week.)

	Ron Bergman
	PMP Working Group Chairman