PWG-ANNOUNCE> URGENT -- May Meeting - Ping Request

don at lexmark.com don at lexmark.com
Fri Apr 3 12:05:32 EST 1998

I am working the details now on the May meeting.  Here's the tentative
details:

When: May 18-22 (1394/1394/PWG&IPP/IPP/JMP&FIN)
Where: Crystal City Marriott, Northern Virginia
Room: $169 + Meeting expenses

The Crystal City Marriott has a free shuttle to and from Washington
National and has an elevator to the Crystal City Subway station that can
take you into DC so if you don't want one, you won't need a car.  This
hotel is in a pretty nice area of Norhern Virginia.

I need a quick PING (today if possible) to make sure I'm not off on counts.
I need arrival data, and departure dates.

Thanks!

* Don Wright                 don at lexmark.com *
* Product Manager, Strategic Alliances       *
* Lexmark International                      *
* 740 New Circle Rd                          *
* Lexington, Ky 40550                        *
* 606-232-4808 (phone) 606-232-6740 (fax)    *