PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG 2003 Schedule

Harry Lewis harryl at us.ibm.com
Thu Oct 24 00:35:37 EDT 2002

Reason for Utah in December is gracious host offer from Novell. Nothing to
do with skiing. Actually, we passed up an offer from Novell to host in
August because we were already set in concrete for Santa Fe. I don't like
passing up such offers because they usually benefit all parties.

PODi has a meeting in Vegas in March. That would be a fairly large morph
to our schedule but a possibility.

I don't know if the Novell offer is specifically tied to December. I will
check.
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

"Carl" <carl at manros.com>