Here's our current PSI face-to-face agenda for next week.
We'll have a teleconference bridge throughout and (possibly)
also a WebEx (info to follow).
Please send any comments or revisions to 'ps at pwg.org' and
we'll repost to PWG Announce, if necessary - thanks.
** Monday 23 February - 1-4pm PST / 4-7pm EST **
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655
(30 min) Summary/Overview of PSI: Leader Alan
- requirements and protocol documents
- how much prototyping has been done
- solicit implementors for TBD future
- interoperability bakeoff
- state of PSI where is it in the technology adoption cycle
(30 min) What's new in PSI
- It's not just for Mobility: Alan
- PSI now has functionality not present
in IPP (elegant push and pull methods): Ira
- PSI/1.0 w/ SOAP over non-HTTP bindings
(and interoperability): Ira
(15 min) BREAK
(30 min) PSI input to WBMM on management methods -
Open Ended Brain Storm: Leader Ira/Harry
- What needs to managed in a PS
- IPP-style job management methods?
- Queue management methods?
- PSI service management (install, startup)?
- Accounting, billing, whatever?
(45 min) PSI Working Group Wrapup and Future
- review PSI charter for goals and objectives: Alan
- PSI/1.0 Implementors Guide (out-of-date): Needs Owner
- PSI Transform Interface definition: Harry
(times may be slightly longer)
- Alan Berkema (chair) and Ira McDonald (co-editor)
Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221 Grand Marais, MI 49839
email: imcdonald at sharplabs.com