PWG> New JMP Job Identifier Objects

rbergma at dpc.com rbergma at dpc.com
Fri Dec 13 12:35:33 EST 1996

Harry,

I agree totally!!!  To accomplish our new "aggressive" schedule this
must be started ASAP.  Now that we are very close to an agreed list
of objects, it is reasonable to tackle this task.  I will add this
to the JMP agenda for January.

I propose that the starting point be the list of the submission
protocols that was used to "refine" the object set.