PWG> Formal good-bye

Scott Isaacson SISAACSON at novell.com
Fri Sep 18 12:50:52 EDT 1998

All,

As many of you know (and others guessed due to my long silence on this mailing list), due to an internal job transition (that has been going on for many months now!?), I will no longer be participating in the PWG and IPP efforts.

The work as been very rewarding. The people have been great.  I am interested to hear about the results of the bake-off!

I did offer some small model document editing work to Carl-Uno if necessary, but on the whole, I am sure that you will be able to carry on (probably much easier) without me.

Also as you know, Hugo Parra from Novell will be participating in the PWG. He is a great guy and does awesome work!

Scott

Scott A. Isaacson
Corporate Architect
Novell Inc., M/S PRV-C-121
122 E 1700 S, Provo, UT 84606
voice: (801) 861-7366, (800) 453-1267 x17366
fax: (801) 861-2517
email: sisaacson at novell.com
web: http://www.novell.com