PWG> PWG IEEE-ISTO number for Proposed XHTML/Print standard

PWG> PWG IEEE-ISTO number for Proposed XHTML/Print standard

PWG> PWG IEEE-ISTO number for Proposed XHTML/Print standard

Ron.Bergman at Ron.Bergman at
Thu Mar 13 16:22:03 EST 2003

I thought the XHTML Print documents were going to be published as W3C
standards.  Unless that has changed, why do we need ISTO numbers?
We have not assigned any ISTO numbers to the IPP documents published

As for IPPFAX, it would seem logical that they would be in the 5100
series to emphasize the relationship to IPP.  That is, unless we
want to try to distance it from IPP.

If the 5102 series is defined for languages, then PDF/is belongs in
this group.

Likewise, we could say 5101 is a "general category", and the PWG
semantic model could be included here.  The Character Repertoires
may also fit in this group.

PSI does appear to be unique enough to be assigned a new series.

(Just some of my thoughts to add to the confusion!)