PWG> PWG IEEE-ISTO number for Proposed XHTML/Print standard

PWG> PWG IEEE-ISTO number for Proposed XHTML/Print standard

PWG> PWG IEEE-ISTO number for Proposed XHTML/Print standard

Harry Lewis harryl at
Thu Mar 13 16:49:25 EST 2003

I believe the answer is we want legit ISTO nums for the W3C to reference,
else our work in the PWG becomes totally obscured (something we were
mistakenly willing to relinquish when dealing with the IETF).
Harry Lewis
IBM Printing Systems

Ron.Bergman at
Sent by: owner-pwg at