PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

PWG> RE: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Rearranging PWG schedule

Gail Songer gsonger at
Wed Mar 26 14:11:22 EST 2003

For those of you with travel restrictions, do you have enough history
with them to have an idea of how long they might last?  Will we have to
wait out the war and the orange alert?

I don't know about anyone else, but personally, I'm not too thrilled
about traveling to New York.  (Says the girl who lives near a potential
target for North Korean missiles)