HALL,DAVID (HP-Vancouver,ex1) dhall at hp.com
Mon Mar 17 13:55:23 EST 2003

Having just implemented an initial PSI TargetDeviceSupportInterface, another
IPP attribute appears to be very important:

PrinterMakeAndModel

While the DeviceID can be utilized to indirectly determine the appropriate
device data format, it is much more convient to utilize the printer make and
model, if it corresponds to the Printer Driver Name.

I would like to recommend that we consider this attribute for inclusion in
the below list..

Dave