[SM3] Meeting Minutes: 10/14/2013

[SM3] Meeting Minutes: 10/14/2013

[SM3] Meeting Minutes: 10/14/2013

Manchala, Daniel Daniel.Manchala at xerox.com
Mon Oct 14 19:08:45 UTC 2013


Semantic Model WG Minutes
14 Oct 2013, 11:00 - 12:00 PT (== 2:00 - 3:00 ET).

Attendees
Paul Tykodi (TCS)
William Wagner (TIC)
Daniel Manchala (Xerox)

We reviewed slides for the F2F meeting.

Action Items:

*         Paul to post an updated version of the charter - complete it during the week of 14 Oct.

  *   Paul to post the updated version of the mapping document on the ftp site.
  *   Paul to send a mail note to CIP4 rep. (EFI) & Microsoft rep. (Justin Hutchings) informing them about our discussion on the mapping document in this time slot.

Reviewers please look out for the following changes in the charter:

  *   Transform Service dates are pushed out into the future by 6 months (Q3 2014)
  *   AFP Consortium will provide resources to help us with the mapping between AFP to PWG PJT (Q1 & Q2 2014). This will help us to get to the prototype stage viz., interested parties could work on a prototype using this document.
  *   Resource Service will be added as a separate item.
  *   PWG Imaging Job Ticket (PJT extended to Multi-function Devices) will be added as a separate item.




More information about the sm3 mailing list