I checked the last version I published and secext.xsd was commented out. I agree with Norbert that the problems are just oversights. Someone should review the changes in detail. I gave them a once over and they look alright to me. It would be better to have someone actively involved to take a look as well.
Email: Peter.Zehler at Xerox.com
Office: +1 (585) 265-8755
Mobile: +1 (585) 329-9508
FAX: +1 (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Palo Alto Research Center Incorporated
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
From: sm3-bounces at pwg.org [mailto:sm3-bounces at pwg.org] On Behalf Of Norbert Schade
Sent: Monday, July 07, 2014 3:55 PM
To: Semantic Model 3.0 Workgroup discussion list
Subject: [SM3] SM3, version 2.901: latest changes by NS
I've modified 2 files only:
o Right at the top of the schema we import 4 other schemas. The fourth one (xxx_secext_1.0.xsd) referenced a http schemaLocation. I changed that to a relative location (removed the folders prefix).
o Changed ClientRoleWKV to ClientTypeWKV
changed a few objects with the 'SecurityAttributes' snippet in them to a 'SecurityElements' snippets.
All schemas validate with my XMLSpy after these changes.
I'm quite sure that the issues were oversights. So if somebody who worked on the critical objects could confirm that the changes are appropriate respectively improve the changes, we could finalize the current version.
I placed the NSValidationChanges-v2.901-20140707 zip file that contains these 2 schema files in the sm3/white folder on the pwg ftp site.
Systems Engineer (printing)
Conexant Systems, Inc.
201 Jones Road
Waltham, MA 02451
Email: norbert.schade at conexant.com<mailto:norbert.schade at conexant.com>
sm3 mailing list
sm3 at pwg.orghttps://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/sm3