[SM3] SM3, version 2.901: namespaces

Norbert Schade Norbert.Schade at conexant.com
Fri Jun 27 21:51:30 UTC 2014

I've changed 3 files so far.
Note: I am not claiming that I'm really fixing anything here. But with my changes it is easier to compare.

The Security schema only has the one change I mentioned: ClientRoleWKV -> ClientTypeWKV

With the xmldsig-core-schema we get name clashes.
If I simply empty that schema completely, but keep the schema (for namespace declaration at this point), it works.
The xenc schema I mainly changed the imports at the beginning of the file.

Anyhow, this will hopefully show some differences that will help us identify the problem behind it.
If the security guys need a local xmldsig schema with slightly different objects, we have to be careful with the namespaces and object names/types.

I have not yet investigated the issues with the ServiceOperations schema. They are related to GetSecurityAttributesRequest  and GetSecurityAttributesResponse.
Therefore the 3 schemas that call objects in ServiceOperations, fail as well.

Hope it helps at least making the next step. Back to it Monday.
Norbert

Norbert Schade
Systems Engineer (printing)
Imaging Solutions