WBMM> Strawman for Usage Counters

Zehler, Peter PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Tue Dec 16 07:29:23 EST 2003

All,

Here is a boiled down list of the usage counters that would be useful for
fleet management.  I have not gone through and added the references to the
counters that already exist someplace.  I thought I'd wait until we had a
chance to discuss and adjust this proposed list.  The table is available at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/PWG-Usage-Counters-Table-0.1.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/wbmm/white/PWG-Usage-Counters-Table-0.1.pdf>

Pete

				Peter Zehler
				XEROX
				Xerox Innovation Group