The next WBMM conference call will be on 11 November from 12PM to 1PM EST. (Yes, this time I do mean Tuesday, 11 November). If this time is particularly inconvenient, please let me know. We have some substantial new material to go over, and very little time before the December face to face. Please look at the material and provide comments to the mail list as appropriate.
Time: 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST) Tuesday November 11, 2003
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
Participant Identification number: 497478#
A. Review of Ira's updated Schedule Schema
Change notes are:
(1) Minor editorial fixups, per Pete Zehler and others;
(2) Deleted former no-op action 'None';
(3) Renamed action 'Other' to 'Vendor', for clarity;
(4) Added 'ActionStartupMode' (current cold, previous cold, or factory
cold) to capture Printer MIB 'prtGeneralReset' semantics;
(5) Renamed action 'PurgeElements' to 'DeleteElements', for clarity;
(6) Renamed action 'PurgeResources' to 'DeleteResources', for clarity;
B. Discussion of the initial draft of the WBMM Protocol Spec.
C. Discussion of steps necessary for extension of the Semantic model
to include the device objects schema derived from the MIBs, and the schedule schema.
ALSO, PLEASE CONSIDER THE REQUEST FOR IDENTIFYING PARAMETERS THAT SHOULD BE ADDED TO THE
MIB OBJECTS TO BETTER CHARACTERIZE TODAYS PRINTERS! For example, separate counters for
color prints and B/W prints.
Schedule proposed for the rest of the year is:
19 November, 12:00 noon EST Phone Conference
2 December, all day Face to Face at Provo with Phone hookup
10 December, 12:00 noon EST Phone Conference
17 December, 12:00 noon EST Phone Conference