WBMM> June 9 WBMM/WIMS Phone Conference
WWagner at NetSilicon.com
Mon Jun 7 13:49:55 EDT 2004
The next WBMM/WIMS conference call will be on Wednesday 9 June from 12PM to 1PM EST.
Time: 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
Participant Identification number: 497478#
Proposed Agenda follows:
A. Review of Minutes of May Face to Face (??)
B. Pete's Counter Proposal:
1) General overview of approach
2) Mappings of Semantics(only in table form right now) to SM, MIB and IPP
3) Relationship between counters and existing semantics
4) Parsing and tree walk issues for instance documents
5) Applicability of Counter elements to Jobs and Documents
6) What about finishers?
The counter schema file is available at:
A zip file that contains this and the rest of the schema is available at
C. Ramifications of the 2-3 June email exchange on Schema changes, including Ira's 3 June email (if Ira can join us)
D. Charter question - synchronize callin plenary for Charter revision, Process document and perhaps PSI last calls prior to vote? Or wait until August F2F?
I will be on vacation for a couple weeks, so the next WIMS phone conferennce will be on 30 June.
More information about the Wims