To make things easier I will host a WebEx for this week's WIMS meeting.
The details are:
Meeting Date: 06/09/2004
Meeting Time: 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
Instant Net Conference Details:
Meeting Number: 747275324
Meeting Passcode: PwgSm
Meeting Host: Pete Zehler
Join Instructions for Instant Net Conference:
1. Join the meeting now:
2. Enter your name
3. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.
1. Go to http://www.mymeetings.com/xerox/nc/
2. Type in the Meeting Number
3. Type in the Meeting Passcode (if one was provided)
4. Choose "Conference" and click Proceed
5. If you are a new user, click on "New Users" to check your system
and download the software and go back to Join Net Conference page
6. Enter your name
7. Agree to the Terms & Conditions and click Proceed.
Xerox Innovation Group
Email: PZehler at crt.xerox.com
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 422-7961
US Mail: Peter Zehler
800 Phillips Rd.
Webster NY, 14580-9701
From: Wagner,William [mailto:WWagner at NetSilicon.com]
Sent: Monday, June 07, 2004 1:50 PM
To: 'Wbmm (E-mail)
Subject: WBMM> June 9 WBMM/WIMS Phone Conference
The next WBMM/WIMS conference call will be on Wednesday 9 June from 12PM
to 1PM EST.
Time: 12:00 PM EST (9:00 AM PST)
Call-in US Toll-free: 1-877-874-5524
Call-in International/Toll: 1-712-455-8420
Participant Identification number: 497478#
Proposed Agenda follows:
A. Review of Minutes of May Face to Face (??)
B. Pete's Counter Proposal:
1) General overview of approach
2) Mappings of Semantics(only in table form right now)
to SM, MIB and IPP
3) Relationship between counters and existing
4) Parsing and tree walk issues for instance documents
5) Applicability of Counter elements to Jobs and
6) What about finishers?
The counter schema file is available at:
A zip file that contains this and the rest of the schema is
C. Ramifications of the 2-3 June email exchange on Schema changes,
including Ira's 3 June email (if Ira can join us)
D. Charter question - synchronize callin plenary for Charter
revision, Process document and perhaps PSI last calls prior to vote? Or
wait until August F2F?
I will be on vacation for a couple weeks, so the next WIMS phone
conferennce will be on 30 June.