WIMS> ReportElementAny

McDonald, Ira imcdonald at sharplabs.com
Tue Aug 24 11:26:59 EDT 2004

Hi Harry,

Yes, your understanding below is correct.  And after our
Montreal review, my intent at next revision is to drop the
'Any' from the '[Report|Alert|Action]ElementAny' definitions.
It confuses people and is odd naming.

As you note 'ReportElementAny' is single valued, so that
it can be used in a sequence of zero of more in the
'Report[Requested|Unsupported]Elements' definitions.

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434