WIMS> WIMS Teleconference May 3

wamwagner at comcast.net wamwagner at comcast.net
Mon May 1 17:19:49 EDT 2006

There will be a WIMS protocol teleconference this Wednesday 3 May. General subject will be the clarifications of the specification as a result of Stuart's comments. I will have detailed comments and reference to an updated draft tomorrow.

There will be no WIMS Protocol teleconference next week, 10 May. Rather, Peter has indicated that there will be an SM call.

Bill Wagner
From: "Zehler, Peter" <Peter.Zehler at xeroxlabs.com>

All,

I am unavailable all Wednesday.  I have to cancel the SM teleconference.  I would like to move it to May 10 if there is objection.  If WIMS needs next week let me know.  I'll post a meeting note and agenda when I hear from someone in WIMS about their teleconference requirements.

Pete

Peter Zehler
XEROX
Xerox Innovation Group